The Prophet Muhammad said: “If we put the Quran on a skin and then throw it into the fire, it would not burn.” You can adhere to this quote or not … But it illustrates the idea that learning to read the Quran would preserve the body of the fire. Learn Quran Online: The Quranic Arabic is literary Arabic as practiced in the sacred and liturgical texts of Islam. Thus, learning Quranic Arabic allows access to all Muslims spirituality and forms the recitation of the Quran for a better Islamic formation.
The reasons for learning the Quran are many, and it is not only reserved for religious:
- Discover the Arabic language and culture
- Understand Arab civilization through History
- To be inspired by a very rich multisecular cultural heritage
- Read and understand the Holy Quran, called “Book of God”
- Confirm religious faith
- Discover Islam, its precepts, and its dogmas
Do you want to discover the Muslim religion? Benefit from an Islamic education? Would you like to learn Quran?
Understand and learn the Quranic language, practiced by the community of believers, in order to objectify their conception of society?
Is the learning of the Quranic Arabic required by your Muslims family origin?
Here you have an elaborate mini guide to try to learn how to learn Quran online with Tajweed.
Learn first to read literary Arabic
The Quranic Arabic is a closed form of the ancient classical Arabic, which exists in the liturgical literature of Islam.
The purpose of Quranic Arabic is to understand the sacred text of the Qur’an. It is therefore advisable to learn literary Arabic before reading the Qur’an.
We must know that the verses of the Quran are applied by Muslims, while 80% of Muslims are not Arabs: Persians, Indonesians, Turks, Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis …
In order to be able to read and understand the Quran, begin by learning to read the Arabic alphabet. The letters of the Arabic alphabet are 28, and each one has four forms according to the place it occupies in the phrase: isolated, initial, average, final.
If Arabic is not your mother tongue, follow online Arabic lessons to improve your language skills:
In pronunciation (phonology, vowels, the guttural consonant system), in writing, reading, oral expression, grammar (verbs, personal pronouns, possessive pronouns, conjugations, diphthongs) and to improve your Arabic vocabulary.
Here is what you can do to learn to read literary Learn Quran Online with Tajweed.
- Take your time, because it’s a complex language.
- You have to be a regular because you often have to memorize the new words.
- Learn the alphabet.
- Train yourself to read in Arabic (articles in the Arabic press, holy book).
- Listen to the news in Arabic (al-Jazeera for example).
- Ask your teacher to multiply the exercises in Arabic writing.
- Have conversations in Arabic in order to improve your oral expression.
- Follow Arabic classes online.
You may need a two and three days in a week to Learning the Quran with Tajweed Via Skype, but we understand that it is a key stage, a threshold to pass before reading the ancient Quranic Arabic.
As soon as you have passed the reading stage, you can move on to the study of the Quran to understand its verses.
Would you like the kids in the house to learn Quran online?
Go to the mosque for Learn Quran
Learning to read old Arabic is not invented. You will have to resort to specialists of the Muslims religion, in other words, to religious leaders.
Since there is an important Muslim community, in most cities there is a mosque.
In the mosques classes of Quranic Arabic are dispensed. They are aimed at both children and adults and have the vocation of memorizing and versal verses of the Quran.
Classes allow one to begin reciting the Quran in the language of Allah (the hadiths). Did you know that the term “Quran” ( القرآن, al-Quran ) also means recitation in Arabic?
There are no official statistics on the number of places of Muslims worship, let alone on the number of believers.
The mosque is the learning the Quran online with Tajweed: this term means the recitation of Holy Qur’an. This practice is explained through the story.
When Islam is extended by Arab and non-Arab regions, many publications were not accustomed to the sonority of Arabic letters.
Learn Quran Online: What is Tajweed
The Quran was recited (and interpreted, therefore) with a multitude of errors, which disturbed the connoisseurs, who ended up fearing for the perpetuation of Islam.
To protect themselves from a possible violation of the Muslim religion, they used rules and ways of doing the recitation of the Quran that are still applied today and that allows the correct pronunciation of the Quran. These rules were called “Learn Quran With Tajweed”.
This is complex because of a poorly pronounced letter, thus resulting in its sonority close to another, can distort the meaning of the phrase -or reverse it-, and therefore, in religious terms, a reader who is wrong can easily be impious without being absolute conscious.
Are you looking for Online Quran Tutor?
Learn Quran in a specialized Online Quraan Academy
In addition to the Arabic classes in the mosque, he also opts for the Qur’an classes in a specialist institute of the Online Quraan Academy.
To memorize the Holy Book Quran, the classes (marakiz) of Quran Arabic will have the double advantage of making you learn Arabic and assimilating the precepts of the Quran at the same time.
With intensive programming or classes throughout the year, you will have to demonstrate your ability to memorize.
Surely you are also interested in reading: Learn Quran with professional teachers.
Learn Quran Online With Skype
A simple Google search allows you to find numerous structures that offer Islamic science classes. On the Internet, you will find a great offer since it also refers to borrowers who are at a distance.
- Online Quraan Academy: this academy offers the possibility of studying the Arabic language and the Qur’an to the people who pretend in the Arab countries without needing to travel. The center is located in Egypt and proposes individual classes for men and women without commitment.
- Online Quraan Academy: ideal for learning to read Arabic script and receive classes from the Holy Quran. The classes are intended for children and adults. Egyptian professors, experienced and qualified, teach Arabic to an audience that does not speak it.
- Online Quraan Academy: Classes are given in Alexandria, Egypt, as well as on the online classes page. The teaching is done in individual, collective or couples classes.
- Online Quraan Academy: A center located in Egypt, in Alexandria. From 4 years, boys and girls, men and women can learn the Quran through online classes.
If you are self-taught and do not want to attend regular classes, the internet offers a wide range of pedagogical practices to learn the language of Allah.
On YouTube, there are videos of initiation to classes for advanced in Tajweed and in Quranic Arabic.
There are many ways to learn to read and write Quranic Arabic, the Book of God will have no secret for you. In order to go further in your formation, make spiritual journeys to the Arab countries, from Lebanon to Morocco.
Visit the Middle East or the countries of the Maghreb, discover the great mosques and be bilingual and a specialist in the Quran. In short, an authentic pilgrimage of modern times!